I am happy and thankful for being nominated for the “Liebster Blogger Award” by Mozer G.
Please, my dear readers, pay a visit to his lovely site and explore yourself what Mozer
has to tell us- A visit is really worthwhile.
Thank you very much, dear Mozer G. 🙂
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What are you most afraid of?
That I am afraid of not being afraid of anything. LOL
No I really do not know
2. What are you most proud about yourself?
Since some years I tried not be pround of myself or anything, because the pride is another tool belonging to the ego. It makes us the doer, but infact there is only ONE doer who has created everything. Only ego and mind think that it is doing, acting, but do not see the divine strings fixed on the puppets – as we are puppets on the string. Pride gives food to the ego. If we do selfless service to man and get proud of it the credit goes to the ego, as this is not a real selfless service
3. If you can change something significant in your life, what would it be?
I do not want to see the mistakes of others, or criticise, or compare me with others – I want to be strict with myself and honestly find all mistakes in me and weed them out one by one. This is way to become more and more conscious and it requires honesty to oneself, to others and in front of God.
4. What was the silliest thing you’ve done?
Many years ago from I was living in a flat, 4th floor and I took the trash-bags with me to bring them down to the proper place. However, I saw my bus arriving and started to run with my both trash-bags (I did not realise that the trash-bags were with me as I was deeply absorbed). Luckily I reached the bus and was happy about it. Then I was shocked to see my trashbags in my hands – that was really a funny thing…
5. You eat heavy breakfasts?
I am a lacto-vegetarian and usually eat 2 slices of bread with cheese and have one glas of milk as well. So would say that I am not a heavy breakfast eater.
6. If you need to do with less food or sleep which would you rather give up?
7. If you can meet anyone that’s alive today, who would it be?
My Master Sant Kirpal Singh
8. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
I am an open-minded person, thus an extroverted person.
9. What is your best post (in your opinion) and why?
Do you mean post like profession – it would be a language prof as I do speak 5 languages and have always been interested in studying languages.
Do you mean post like mail – the quotes of my Master as these wordings are deep and a treasure and food for the soul.
10. Do you get drunk ever?
I do not drink alcohol at all – once you entered the true path spirituality then smoking, drinking or taking any drugs – would have considerably a strong impact on your spiritual development and would bring you down again.
11. What inspires you?
When reading the books of my Master I feel very much inspired as these words go deeply into heart.
11 Random Facts about myself
1. I love nature very much
2. Make trekking tours in the wilderness
3. Read spiritual books
4. As God is in all, I love all
5. I am a calm person
6. As a voluntary helper I go to India every year
7. I love to help people
8. Kirpal Sagar – we have built with many people from all over the world – is in my heart.
9. I like cooking
10. I am a computer specialist
11. and am also a correspondent/translator – so I love languages
My nominees (have a visit to their interesting blogs)
1.) What is your opnion about the climate change?
2.) Which countries you like to visit?
3.) Purpose of life?
4.) What you love more: to be at the sea or to be in the mountains?
5.) What was your best movie?
6.) Is there an alternative to our money system?
7.) What can we do to fight violence?
8.) How we can bring religions closer to each other?
9.) Is there a possiblilty to have clean energy?
10.) What do you think about colonizing Mars?
11.) Is our life controlled by a few? (fashion, media, laws, government, money)
Dear nominees, just feel free to participate, however it is not a must.
Mozer G. thank you one more time and thanks to all my blogging friends 🙂
Have a good day and sunshine in your heart