Thank you –
dear Michele for the nomination of the Mystery Blogger Award. Please, dear blogging friends, check out Michele’s interesting blog. Michele is a well-known French-Canadian film and television actor.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
RULES REGARDING THIS AWARD:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. When I was young I used to be an enthusiastic chess-player, but did not join any club. I had much fun with this game and often played day and night whenever possible. It was the time when all chess-computers saw their light in the world. I went to a very big department store and there were the finest and best chess computers displayed. I wanted to play with one of the strongest there which was said to have had more than 2200 Elos. So I asked the seller there to play a game on the highest level, tournament level. The seller told me with a weary smile: “Sorry sir, this is rather meant for good club-players playing in a high division. I insisted nevertheless to have a try. He allowed. Then, after the 23rd or 24th move of mine I have beaten the chess computer and the seller was shocked and wanted even to know my name. The moral of this story: we should not judge a person, even when we know him or her – how often we were mistaken, because we had preconceptions.
2. Once I was working in the computer department of a hospital. There was a younger man and his intention was to put himself into light and others down. For this he tried to find mistakes in me and told stories to our boss. Now I could have been angry and a build-up of emotions would have been the result, as it is usually the case, but instead I kept being friendly to him. Then a day came when he told me that his notebook broke down and he would not have so much money to buy a new one. Then I told him: No worry, if you want, you can have a notebook of mine, full functioning. He was so much surprised and shocked because he would have expected me rather to treat him badly because of his “mobbing”. It took some days for him for digesting it and after it he was very friendly and stopped finding mistakes in me. Means: Our moral should not be: Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth – no, but have love and compassion for everyone as we are surely not better or higher… and should not react to other’s people mind on fire with fire…
3. Some years ago I went to our parish priest and asked there to help people who are lonesome and need some help and attention. So the priest gave me an address of an older man who suffered from brain strokes, 3 times. So every Wednesday I go to see him and we talk and discuss a lot – we both became good friends. Wouldn’t it be good if we all do something to help poor and needy people? Often our mouth is full of words, but our hands are empty…
MY ANSWERS TO the QUESTIONS GIVEN BY Michele:
1. What is the most moving part of blogging for you?
It is to get to know what people have experienced in their life, interesting information shared, expressed feelings in poems and quotes or aphorisms, and the spiritual aspect seen from different point of views.
2. Where do you draw your inspiration from for your blog posts?
Usually through my own experiences. Sometimes, when listening to calm music like classic, but also Genesis music with Peter Gabriel, suddenly inspirations are coming up from the depth of my heart. Of course, when reading the post of other bloggers, it results in giving me inspirational ideas as well sometimes.
3. Why did you choose WordPress as your blogging platform?
Well, it was not really my choice I got a recommodation by a very good friend of mine to use it as a blogging platform.
4. What has surprised you most about blogging?
I like the variety and endless possibilites of gaining useful information coming from all directions.
5. How has blogging enhanced your life?
When I started blogging (last year in January) my intention was and is, to share the treasures of spirituality, especially which we can obtain by the the competent Masters, Sants, Teachers. I emphasize “competent” Master, because nowadays our world is full of so-called Master, Gurus, false Phrophets and Teachers – they rather have made spirituality a business-like matter. However, true spirituality should always be free as the air we breathe.
So here is a link that gives some insight about a true Master/Guru/Phropet/Teacher:
Blogging enhances our life in so far that we have a communicaton fundament on which the whole world can share and exchange its thoughts and words, thereby we can learn from different cultures and ways and habits to widen our own horizont. So sharing, give and take, according what we like to read and write enriches indeed our life.
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD:
(Note: Participation is voluntary – ENJOY MY FRIENDS)
MY 5 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. Where lies the main cause why people and nations have conflicts?
2. How can the big problems of the world be solved (poverty, climate change, war threat, unjustice etc.)
3. Do you think we are alone in the space?
4. Is our free will limited?
5. Does book-reading make us wiser?
Share a link to your best post(s):
Thank you very much again, dear Michele, wishing you much love and peace in your heart.
For all the nominees joining this Award: have much fun and enjoy it .
Credit goes also to all other bloggers, to the whole blogger family for sharing their words and thought, for writing and reading ??
My love to everyone